WCD Mysore Recruitment 2020 for 183 Anganwadi Helper & Anganwadi Worker/Mini Anganwadi Worker Vacancies. Sarkari Naukri in WCD Mysore Karnataka recruitment 2020.
At present, there is no active recruitment available from WCD Mysore. Keep visiting this space to discover new job vacancies in WCD Mysore in future. Though, you should check out other government Jobs in Mysore. In the meantime, you may checkout the WCD Karnataka Recruitment from other districts in the state as mentioned below:
- 1 WCD Mysore Recruitment 2020: Helper & Anganwadi Worker / Mini Anganwadi Worker Vacancies
- 2 About WCD Mysore:
WCD Mysore Recruitment 2020: Helper & Anganwadi Worker / Mini Anganwadi Worker Vacancies
A piece of good news for candidates who are wanting jobs in (the Department of Women and Child Development) WCD Mysore. Because the Department of Women and Child Development Published a new job notification for the post of 183 Anganwadi Helper & Anganwadi Worker / Mini Anganwadi Worker. The candidate who are interested & eligible for this job can submit their Application by online on or before 15 FAb 2020 till 05:30 PM through the website of the Department of Women and Child Development.
All Details like qualification, Age, Salary or Payscale, Mode of Selection & How to apply are given in below part of his job post. We are advising you all that read carefully full official notification of WCD Mysoor before applying.
Woman and Child Development Department Recruitment
|Department Name||Department of Women and Child Development Mysore|
|Name of the Post||Anganwadi Helper & Anganwadi Worker / Mini Anganwadi Worker|
|Apply Mode||By Online|
|Qualification||8th, 10th, 12th Pass|
|Job Location||WCD Mysore, Karnataka|
|Job Type||Govt Jobs in Karnataka|
WCD Mysore Recruitment Post Details & Qualification
|Name of the Post||Number of Post||Qualification|
|Anganwadi Worker||34||Candidate should have required at least 12th Class passed from any recognized education board|
|Anganwadi Helper||133||Candidate should have required at least 08th Class passed from any recognized education board.|
Age limit for WCD Recruitment 2020
Candidate age should be between 18 years to 35 years. The upper age limit should be as per Karnataka Government Norms.
How to Apply for WCD Mysore Vacancy
Candidates who are interested & Eligible for this job can apply by online on WCD Mysuru’s website (direct link is given below) from 16 January 2020 to 15 Fab 2020 till 05:30 PM.
Follow these steps to apply online:
- Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, the signature before applying to Online.
- Candidates log on to www.anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in/index.php
- Click on “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Applicant read all the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Then click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration details & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
About WCD Mysore:
The Department of Probation and Aftercare Service was established in 1956 and was functioning under the social welfare department were in focus was, on giving services to children and women.
A separate directorate Women and Child Department was created in 1975. The major thrust of the programs and schemes of the Directorate of Women and Child Development is to ensure a state of well being of women and children especially those of the weaker sections of society. The focus of the Department is the all round development of women and children and the empowerment of women.
The activities of the department can be broadly classified into 3 categories:-
- Programs for women development
- Programs for child development
- Social defense programs.
WCD Department Objectives:
- To lay the foundation for the development of children below 6 years with a focus on Supplementary Nutrition, non-formal pre-school education, and awareness and capacity building for mothers for the nutritional and health needs of the child.
- To empower adolescent girls (11-18 years) through nutrition, health care, and life skill education.
- To provide a safe and secure environment for the overall development of children who are in need of care and protection
- To prevent women and children from being abused and trafficked.
- To enable Economic, Social and Political Empowerment of women.
- To provide relief and rehabilitation to vulnerable and marginalized women who lack family / societal support an independent means of income.
- To mainstream gender concerns in policies, programs, and schemes of Government through gender budgeting.
- To ensure the welfare of differently abled and senior citizens.
- To implement the Rajiv Gandhi Creche scheme for the children of working mothers and its revision.
- To implement programs for the economic empowerment of women through Women Development Corporation.
- To empower women to participate in the justice delivery mechanism through the Women’s Commission.
- To promote and bring out the creative talent among children by exposing them to various extracurricular activities and creative through Bal Bhavans and Bala Vikas Academy
Contact details of District Office:
Department Of Women And Child Development
1st floor, Sthri Shakthi Bhavana
Krishnadevaraya vrutha, Vijayanagara
Office No: 0821-2495432