Karnataka Government Recruitment Highlights
- 1 NLSIU Recruitment → Asst Professor Vacancies
- 2 NLSIU Jobs Opening Details:
National Law School of India University (NLSIU) Recruitment 2020 for Asst Professor Posts. | Check Latest 2020 Govt. Employment Job Notification.
NLSIU Recruitment → Asst Professor Vacancies
– National Law School of India University (NLSIU) has displayed 05 cavacnt seats for Assistant Professor of Law & Assistant Professor in Political Science vacancies on permanent basis. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the NLSIU official notification can submit their application form in the prescribed format on or before last date 24th April 2017 with the help of details given below-
NOTE:– Candidates are suggested to read NLSIU original job notification before applying for desired posts.
–Subscribe our Karnataka Job Portal for Government jobs 2018 or Sarkari Naukari in Karnataka.
NLSIU Jobs Opening Details:
Total Vacancies: 05
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Professor of Law: 04 Posts
2. Assistant Professor in Political Science: 01 Post
Candidates qualification as per UGC norms.
Mode of Selection:
Selection of candidates will be made based on their performance in Interview.
Cost of Application:
Candidates have to pay application fee which is Rs. 1000/- for General candidates & Rs. 500/- for SC, ST and PWD candidates by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Registrar, NLSIU payable at Bengaluru.
Way of Applying:
Interested & eligible candidates can send their duly filled in application in the prescribed format along with the relevant supporting documents duly self attested should be sent to the following address:
The Registrar, National Law School of India University,
PB No. 7201, Nagarbhavi, Bengaluru – 560 072
Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application: 24/04/2017.