Karnataka Vikas Grameena (KVG) Bank recruiting for 1126 vacant Officer scale posts, Office Assistants posts and other posts 2018
KVG Bank Recruitment 2018: Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank has published a notification as KVG Bank Recruitment 2014-15 and offers 1126 vacancies for the posts of Officer Scale I, II, III, Office Assistant, and other posts. Eligible and talented contenders may apply by submitting the online application form on or before the closing date 22/12/2014. All other details regarding posts are describe below.
KVG Bank Recruitment 2014-15
Name Of The Posts:
1. Officer Scale-I: 318 Posts
2. Officer Scale-II: 114 Posts
• General Banking Officer: 68 Posts
• IT: 18 Posts
• Marketing Officer: 17 Posts
• Agricultural Officer: 07 Posts
• Treasury Manager: 02 Posts
• Law: 02 Posts
3. Officer Scale-III: 12 Posts
4. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 682 Posts
Age Bar Details:
• Sr. Number 1 : 21 – 40 yrs, born between 03/06/1974 and 31/05/1993 (both dates inclusive).
• Sr. Number 2 : 21 – 32 yrs, born between 03/06/1982 and 31/05/1993 (both dates inclusive).
• Sr. Number 3 : 18 – 28 yrs, born between 03/06/1986 and 31/05/1996 (both dates inclusive).
• Sr. Number 3 : 18 – 28 yrs, born between 02/06/1986 and 01/06/1996 (both dates inclusive).
Candidates must have passed Kannada as one of the subjects in 10th/12th class or PUC or Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University. [ For more details see original notification.
Mode of Selection:
Selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of performance in IBPS RRBs-CWE-III online examination which was held in Sep./Oct. 2014 and the candidates will be required to participate in the personal interview for getting selected under posts mentioned.
How to apply:
The applicants can fill online application forms through the bank official webpage www.kvgbank.com or or before closing date 22/12/2014.
Subscribe us for latest sarkari vacancy, govt jobs in karnatka state, india.